Friday, February 14, 2014

What is High Frequency? Direct high frequency increases activity in the skin`s basal layer, refines skin texture and gives an improvement in the skin`s defence against bacteria. It has a germicidal and anti-bacterial effect, due to the ozone formation. It limits sebaceous secretions, drying and healing pustular infection. Impurities are released by the dilation of skin pores. The improvement of lymphatic and venous blood circulation, produces enhanced skin texture and oil and moisture balance. Because there is no polarity or chemical action with this current, chemicals cannot be driven into the skin. There are no harmful effects on the nerves or muscles. Indirect High Frequency passes through the surface of the body and produces a stimulating anti-congressive effect, with no chemical formation on the skin`s surface. The generated warmth produces a relaxing, sedative effect, relieving tension with the same skin benefits as Direct High Frequency. This can relieve muscular fatigue and pain when used with massage. 4 Electrodes Features: 1 Large Mushroom for large facial areas 1 Small Mushroom for small facial areas 1 Small Bulb for spot areas 1 Comb promotes the blood circulation of the head, strengthens the nutrient supply, and aids in preventing and curing neurasthenia, headaches, dizzyness, and sleepless nights. It also promotes hair growth, prevents and cures hair loss, and loss of hair color, etc. Great Features: *Sterilize skin *Accelerate blood circulation *Remove the injurant of skin *Strengthen lymph activity *Improve skin nutrition *Strengthen cell metabolism *Help remove spot *Diminish inflammation *Sterilize bacteria *Accelerate healing of wounds *Reduce visible skin pores *Improve secretion and PH value *Promote hair growth Package Include: Hand Piece X 1 Mushroom Tube for large facial areas X 1 Tougue Tube for small facial areas X 1 Bend Tube for spot areas X 1 Comb Tube for Hair X 1 Instructions Sheet View more D'arsonval High frequency direct for Home Use - skin tightening, Wrinkles, Fine lines, Puffy Eyes


(53 years old - Female) Been using this product since last November (2013) and I have to say that I am very pleased with it, overall. It came to me well boxed, with protective foam padding that holds all of the glass attachments. Go ahead and trash the instructions...they are useless and laughable. Lots of info online about how to use this and get the best benefits.



I use mine with Pond's Rejuveness cream, but you can use many other products, as other reviewers have pointed out.



Wasn't expecting miracles with this, but I can honestly say that my skin looks (and feels) fresher and healthier, and my pores are shrinking, which is a very nice thing to happen. I get a little rosy glow just after I use it, so the real difference is seen the next day; for me, anyway. The lines in my forehead have diminished greatly, and are continuing to do so. My crow's feet and dark circles (hereditary!) are on their way out too.



I usually work on one area of my face at a time, giving each area about 3 or 4 minutes, and going back to zap the deeper lines when I'm finished. It's actually very relaxing, and can be done watching TV, without much thought or effort.



It doesn't hurt when you use it. Just start off with the lowest setting and work your way up. Especially if you use the "sparkle" technique for deeper lines. That can be a little "ouchie" if you zap yourself with a high setting, so definitely start low with that.

You're going to get out of it what you put into it, make no mistake. Use it every day, and you'll see results. Use it once in awhile when you think of it, and you won't see results.

All in all, it's a really nice at home skin treatment that makes me feel pampered. No regrets with this purchase at all.

Love this product. I am 53 years old and had some facial sagging.. Within two weeks I have seen improvement. I use it nightly while watching t.v. so it doesn't even interrupt my routine.



Since our student estheticians used one on me, I've been looking for an at home hf machine. This one may not be as advanced or have the same gas as the one I'm used to, but it works perfectly! I'm amazed at how quickly my acne lesions are healing. It is on the loud side, though. Nothing to worry about. Just loud humming.
One thing I noticed is the instruction booklet appears to be poorly translated into English. The quality of the booklet doesn't reflect the quality of the product! It came packaged as pictured with all pieces fully intact. The nodes are easy to change, too. Perfect solution for home facials.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    best high frequency facial machine

    ReplyDelete