Monday, February 17, 2014

Great product, great packaging, great price. I have already recommended this to a friend. I love the rake attachment for hair.




Received the box very fast and everything was in perfect condition. This unit did have the US style plug ends which I needed.

Like I said, only was able to use once so far so can't say if this works to tighten skin or rid wrinkles yet but I can say this...I used the little skinny wand to zap a zit that I literally had on my chin for a month. I still had oil on my face after using all the other wants for a while on my face and when I used the skinny glass tube to zap the zit, it hurt and burned a lot. I removed the oil off my face and redid it and although you can feel the heat from it, it was not painful and guess what..the zit was almost gone the next day and completely gone in 2 days! better and faster than using Retin A for a week and dealing with all the redness and peeling you get from that!

I will try to update my review on the wrinkles and tightening effects. Hope it works for that! It would truly be a miracle.





This high frequency facial machine is a portable professional skin care device used to treat skin conditions like acne. It is more powerful than traditional hand-held devices but is still portable enough to move from room to room. As is true with high frequency instruments, treatment using this device is totally painless. Comes with four electrodes to treat both face and body. Each electrode has its individual usage.





How Does High Frequency Skin Treatment Work?

With high frequency skin treatment, a chemical reaction causes the emission of ozone into the air. Ozone is a form of oxygen that has germicidal properties and is extremely beneficial for treating seborrhea or acne skin. High frequency treatments may involve placing the electrode directly on the skin (direct high frequency) or leaving a gap between the electrode and skin (indirect high frequency).






How to Use?

1. Insert the chosen glass electrode into the high frequency machine; gently push in the electrode and it should just snap in to place.

 
2. Turn the high frequency machine down to a zero level and turn it on. (For esthetician - Wrap the cord around your arm once to keep the cord from dragging across the client's skin).

 
3. Hold the handle of the high frequency electrode in the hand that you normally work with and make contact with the electrode and your finger before placing it on to your skin (or the client's skin). 


4. Place the electrode on your skin (or the client's skin) and remove your finger. 5. Increase the intensity to a comfortable setting and move the electrode in small circles around the skin for a maximum of five minutes.

 
6. Place your finger back on the electrode and remove it from your skin (or the client's skin).

 
7. Turn off the high frequency machine and sterilize the electrode after each use. 






I enjoy this product but definitely needs tohave better instructions included. I had to research on internet and watch tons of youtube videos to figure out process. After that I used once a week and have seen results thus far.

Click info : Beauty Therapy Puffy Eyes Body Care Facial Machine


-------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    best high frequency facial wand

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for the informative post.
    I’ve been searching for Makeup posts where I can get ideas and this one is the best. Well done!
    and we have to choose the best high frequency beauty machine tools for healthy clear skin!

    ReplyDelete