Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This New Style D'arsonval High frequency direct for Home Use - skin tightening, Wrinkles, Fine lines, Puffy Eyes device burned my face. The first two times I used this, on the lowest setting, there was some tingling and a shock but no redness. The next time, I turned it up just above the lowest setting and it burned my face. It's like a severe sunburn, red, peeling, very sore and tight feeling. After 3 days it's finally healing. Do not use this without extreme caution.

This is a very good device especially for the price it works as well as the one I received treatments from the cosmetology school . I have recommended to family and friends. Thanks!




This product seems to be less than its' competitors. Actual demonstration to see online might have swayed my decision to purchase.






First I commend the customer service people for getting back with me so quickly. They wrote several times and worked out my problem. I like the unit and it seems to be doing a good job on making my hair follicles strong. I bought it because my hair was getting thinner, but this makes it strong again. I don't know about lightening age spots yet. I guess that will have to give a little time too. Overall, happy.

1 comment:

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    high frequency machine reviews

    ReplyDelete