Sunday, March 16, 2014

This is easy to use, and I can see results after 3 weeks. My skin has tightened, brown spots and discoloration are already fading. I would highly recommend this.High Frequency D'arsonval Home Use Device NEW SPA ARGON



It doesn't do what it says it does. It does nothing but sting me when power is on high. Never again will I waste my 85.00 on anything like this

It feels like it is working. It is painless and easy to use. I use mine for cosmetic reasons but it has proved useful as a tool for a damaged lymph gland.

Best product for an acne prone complexion! I use it on inflamed pimples for at least 5 minutes and it noticeably dries up over night! This is the most effective treatment I've found for the painful and inflamed pimples I tend to get! It also helps kill dermatitis!



Powerful too - thank goodness it has different settings - I'm still on the lowest one - amazing for acne - the little thin unit zaps them and really well. My husband has them on his back, and has always swam with his t shirt on - not this year. He's really happy about that. I get them occasionally on my face and this, combined with Paula's Choice BHA 2% or the acne treatment, makes those ones under your skin (the painful ones) disappear in 2 days. Amazing - both combined.



The product has helped remove some fine lines, I do wish they would have given a dvd with it. I will continue to use it and purchase more of the glass argon accessaries

The mushroom head broken after 3 days.
It seems not helping my grey hair after using it twice everyday for 1 week. But feel like my hair grow more recently.
It does help my pimple infection a little bit, not complely.

This is by far the BEST thing I ever purchased. I'ma a skincare-a-holic, I obsess over the smallest things on my face all day everyday starring and learning my pores, sunspots, breakouts etc. I'm 27 and and I'd break out at least 3X/ month all due to hormonal imbalance or caused by stress related issues not to mention my annoying large pores, all the sun damage my face was really a mess without makeup. I have been using the device for about 2 months now no joke; it changed my entire complexion, my skin is clear of occasional breakouts, sunspots are fading away, pores significantly tightened, and oh yes no more bumps and blackheads AND the spot treatment specula WILL kill acne within a day; the redness, swelling is gone and that stubborn evil pimple is dried up the next day. This argon miracle changed my life!!!! My face is so clear of all the imperfections, well balanced and gloooooowing. I'm so grateful to the makers of D'arsonval thank you for making this device so unbelievably incredible, affordable and easy to use. This high frequency device is super safe and actually it's really good for you (trust. i did an extensive research before purchasing) it comes with 3 additional specula things to help with wrinkles, hair loss, and even celulite.

1 comment:

  1. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
    best high frequency machine

    ReplyDelete