Sunday, March 16, 2014

This is a very good device especially for the price it works as well as the one I received treatments from the cosmetology school . I have recommended to family and friends. Thanks! D'arsonval High Frequency Violet Ray



This device burned my face. The first two times I used this, on the lowest setting, there was some tingling and a shock but no redness. The next time, I turned it up just above the lowest setting and it burned my face. It's like a severe sunburn, red, peeling, very sore and tight feeling. After 3 days it's finally healing. Do not use this without extreme caution.

First I commend the customer service people for getting back with me so quickly. They wrote several times and worked out my problem. I like the unit and it seems to be doing a good job on making my hair follicles strong. I bought it because my hair was getting thinner, but this makes it strong again. I don't know about lightening age spots yet. I guess that will have to give a little time too. Overall, happy.

This has done wonders for varicose veins. Trying it for thicker hair and also wrinkles. Too early to tell yet. But works well, and arrived quickly. Lights up with the violet color. At the price, well worth a shot. Do treat carefully though. It is glass after all!

Item arrived as descriped. Shipped quickly. Works great. Item does have a smell when turned on and in use, but is completely normal due to the static charge produced. As good as the higher priced equivalent brands, but at a much better price!!

It refreshes my skin relaxes leaves my skin soft and illuminating it's comfortable and easy to use leaves face clear takes away the looks of tirenness

This product exceeded my expectations, as it was packed with I nice, useful, padded carrying case. It works resoundingly well for treating skin conditions as well as for experimental play. Would highly recommend it as a great, inexpensive, 110V solution.


3 comments:

  1. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    high frequency machine reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Age Spots Device

    ReplyDelete
  3. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And actually, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to about "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click on this link to reveal if this brief test can help you release your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete